Premium-yachts.com is an on-line yacht and villa sale and rental service operated by PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM on the World Wide Web of the Internet, consisting of information services and content provided by Premium-yachts.com, affiliates of Premium-yachts.com and other third parties. Access to the http://www.premium-yachts.com site (hereinafter called "Premium-yachts.com"), consultation and use thereof are subject to unconditional acceptance of these General Conditions for Use.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM is the "premium-yachts.com" site editor.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM, whose registered offices are located at 21 rue de la Ponche, 83990 SAINT-TROPEZ, with headquarters Esapce des Lices, 9 bd Louis Blanc, 83990 SAINT-TROPEZ is registered with the Frejus Trade Register under number B 799 486 857. The intra-community VAT number is: TVA FR 74 799 486 857.
The Director of Publication for the "Premium-yachts.com" site is Mr. William Rizzo.
The editor's telephone number is: +33 494 964 540. The e-mail address is: email@example.com
The "Premium-yachts.com" site is hosted by Prosodie, 150 rue Galliéni, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt. The hosting company's phone number is: +33 (0)1 46 84 11 11
Copyrights and related rights
All elements comprising the "Premium-yachts.com" site (texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, sounds, maps, names, logos, trademarks, miscellaneous copyrightable creations and works, databases, etc.), as well as the site itself, are covered by French and international legislation on copyrights and rights related thereto.
These elements are the exclusive property of PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM, except for elements produced by parties outside "Premium-yachts.com" who have not ceded their copyrights or related rights.
Consequently, the user of "Premium-yachts.com" notably agrees not to:
- use or question "Premium-yachts.com" for a third party;
- reproduce multiple copies, whether for commercial purposes or not, of creations, information, classified advertisements or photographs present on "Premium-yachts.com";
- integrate all or part of the content of "Premium-yachts.com" into another site, whether for commercial purposes or not;
- use a robot, notably for exploration (spider), an internet site search or recovery application or any other means of recovering or indexing all or part of the "Premium-yachts.com" site's content, except in case of express prior authorization from PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM;
- copy information onto supports of any kind in order to reconstitute all or part of the original files.
Any unauthorized use, reproduction, representation or adaptation of any original page or form element from the "Premium-yachts.com" site constitutes an infringement engaging the offender's civil and penal liability. It may also lead to a violation of rights of personal portrayal, individual rights or any other applicable rights and regulations.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM reserves the possibility of using all legal channels against those persons who do not comply with the prohibitions contained in the present article.
Rights of the database producer
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM is the producer of the database comprising the "Premium-yachts.com" site, as meant by Article L 341-1 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Any extraction or use of the content of the database not expressly authorized may engage its offender's civil and/or penal liability. PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM reserves the possibility of using all legal channels against those persons who do not comply with this prohibition.
The "Premium-yachts.com" name and logotype are registered trademarks owned by PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM. Any use thereof without express authorization may engage the offender's civil and/or penal liability. PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM reserves the possibility of using all legal channels against those persons infringing upon its rights.
Protection of personal data
In compliance with French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, referred to as the "Information Technologies and Civil Liberties" law:
- all personal data collected through "Premium-yachts.com" site have been declared with France's Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (C.N.I.L.);
- all internet users have the right to access and correct data concerning them at all times. They can request for these data to be modified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted provided they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, expired, or in case their collection, use, diffusion or conservation is prohibited. This right can be exercised by postal mail sent to PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM:
- Address: PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM – 21 rue de la Ponche – 83990 SAINT-TROPEZ – France
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM refuses any responsibility:
- if "Premium-yachts.com" access is interrupted for technical maintenance operations or updates of the information published;
- if access to "Premium-yachts.com" (and/or sites linked thereto) is temporarily impossible due to technical problems, whatever the origin or source;
- if direct or indirect damage of any kind is caused to the user as a result of the content, access or use of "Premium-yachts.com" (and/or sites linked thereto);
- if abnormal use or unlawful exploitation is made of "Premium-yachts.com". A "Premium-yachts.com" user is solely responsible for any damages caused to third parties and the consequences of claims or legal proceedings which may result. The user also gives up all right to any recourse against PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM if legal proceedings are undertaken against him by a third party due to unlawful exploitation and/or use of the site;
- if a "Premium-yachts.com" member loses his identifier and/or password or if his identity is stolen.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM reserves the possibility of using all legal channels against those persons who do not comply with the prohibitions relative to Articles 323-1 to 323-7 of the French Penal Code, and notably those who fraudulently access all or part of an automatic data processing system of the "Premium-yachts.com" site.
Links from the "Premium-yachts.com" site
The "Premium-yachts.com" site may contain hypertext links to sites operated by third parties. These links are provided for informational purposes only. PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM has no control over these sites and refuses any responsibility for access, content or use of these sites, or for damages which may result from consulting the information presented on such sites. If the internet user decides to activate these links, he does so under his full and total responsibility.
Links to the "Premium-yachts.com" site
No hypertext link to the "Premium-yachts.com" site may be created without express prior authorization from PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM.
If any internet user or legal entity wants to create a hypertext link to the "Premium-yachts.com" site from their site, they must first contact PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM at the address indicated in point 4. The interested party will be informed as to whether their request is accepted.
In order to facilitate navigation on "Premium-yachts.com", cookies can be saved on user's computer in order to, for instance:
- save search criteria,
- remain identified for the next session.
Cookies are non-executable files dropped on user's computer while he is surfing on a website. These files are anonymous and are not aimed at collecting user's personal data.
Should a user not wish to accept cookies' implementation he could set his browser to refuse them. However, this could disturb the use of "Premium-yachts.com" site.
Editorial content and other services provided
Articles and practical information on the real estate and yachting field are made available to internet users on the "Premium-yachts.com" site for informational purposes only.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM would like to draw its internet users' attention to the risks inherent to any real estate or yachting operation. Using the information and services proposed on the "Premium-yachts.com" site is the internet user's sole responsibility. The internet user remains solely responsible for any commitments he/she accepts.
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM does not guarantee the completeness, exactness, update and exhaustiveness of the information and services provided. PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM applies all resources available to it to provide internet users with high-quality content.
Consequently, PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM, its partners or staff cannot be held responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from the information and services offered on the site.
Changes to the General Conditions of Use
PREMIUM YACHTS - SARL MBCM reserves the right to change the General Conditions of Use for the "Premium-yachts.com" site freely and at any time. Each internet user connecting to the "Premium-yachts.com" site is requested to consult the conditions of use regularly to learn of any changes made thereto. Repeated use of the site as changes to these conditions of use are made constitutes acceptance of the applicable General Conditions of Use by each user.
Competent Court – Applicable Law
Any litigation which may arise concerning the subject of the validity, interpretation, acceptance and execution of the present, whatever the place of subscription or payment, shall lead the parties to seek an amicable settlement. If such settlement is not reached within three (3) months, the courts at Draguignan alone shall be competent, even in case of introduction of third parties or multiple defendants, for emergency, restraining, injunction or application procedures.
These general conditions are subject to French law which determines what law applies on a case-by-case basis. If there is no contrary mandatory provision or if a choice is necessary to determine which law is applicable, French law shall apply.